With all wedding packages you WILL get the following:
- The copyright to your images. You legally own every picture.
- Un-limited post production editing.
- You will get all of your full-sized original digital images often as many as 1000+, all colour and light corrected.
- You also get approx 250-350 fully edited, full-sized print ready images that tell the story of your wedding day from the time we arrive to the time we leave.
- Furthermore we also re-size them to play perfectly on your HDTV.
- In addition you get a professional DVD Slideshow of your edited images set to suitably slushy music.
- All editing will be complete and you will receive your discs within 3-4 weeks after your wedding day.
- And finally we will put all your edited photos online so friends and family can go to the website and view your wedding day.
Our packages range from 6 hours to 12 hours depending on your budget and requirements. Below is our most popular package which provides 9 hours photography coverage and comprehensively covers your wedding day. 98% of our clients over the past 3 years have booked us for 9 hours.
Should you require less photography time on your wedding day then deduct £75 per hour off the 9 hour price to a minimum of 6 hours, alternatively if you require more photography time on your wedding day then add £75 per hour to the 9 hour price to a maximum of 12 hours. Regardless of how long you book us for ALL clients receive everything as detailed above along with the same professional service.
If you have any questions or queries or aren’t sure of anything then please contact us on the numbers listed on our contact us page or simply send us an email.
Full Day Coverage – 2 Professional photographers · 9 hours
by far our most popular photography package and covers the following:
- bridal preparations
- groom and guests at the ceremony venue beforehand
- the wedding ceremony itself
- formal family photographs from a list supplied by you to aviod any family politics
- bride and groom photographs
- detail shots of the venue & reception room
- bride and groom’s entrance to the wedding breakfast
- the cutting of the cake
- speeches (usually father of the bride, groom and best man)
- the first dance
- some of the evening celebrations
with all bookings a 20% deposit is required to secure the day and the remaining balance is payable a week before the wedding day
Fine art wedding albums can be purchased separately