Event photography entails simply documenting meetings, speakers, ground-breaking ceremonies and other photo opportunities.
Includes CD or a USB with all edited digital files.
mileage, parking, tolls, meals
- working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
- seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
- carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image
- using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software
- managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients’ concerns